The kids bus got stuck in the ditch across from our house. They initially sent a pewny little truck to pull it out! Then the bus driver, Mr. Pickles, and the owner of the woosy truck sat inside of it for awhile until they decided they needed something bigger, like Big Blue here! Big Blue just hooked a chain to it and hauled her right out of that ditch! Mr. Pickles was very happy and I was glad to get back inside where it was warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello My Name is Sherri,
Kerry forwarded me your blog. I love the pictures that you have and all of your comments. I especially love the picture of Kevin in mid air, horizontally on the trampoline. What I'd like to see more of is pictures of the mom of those wonderful kids.
We missed you at Kerry and Duane's last night. I hope to read more of your blog soon. As you know, I'm not to great on the computer so you'll have to email me your link when you update it.
See you on Wednesday.
Lynn
Post a Comment